Okay, so, last year I went to Japan and spent over $800. A lot of what I acquired was Tiger&Bunny related because it was huge and it was everywhere. Now that I continue to buy merchandise on a regular basis I realize that I am going to have to bring myself to part with some things that were complete impulse buys. Yes, most of it is a bit less than a year old but it’s all in perfect condition. The bindings on all the books are still great and nothing has any nicks.
This is how it is going to go, there will be two winners. Winner one gets a bit more, but both are quite nice in my opinion.
- Animage magazine with Kotetsu and Barnaby on the cover. Sorry, the file folders aren’t in it, they fell out when I opened it and now they are god knows where.
- Tiger&Bunny manga, I’ve only opened it once.
- Wild Tiger head light up keychain.
- Half-Age Character. This is your choice. The example I have in the image is my own Extra Barnaby, I have one that is still in the plastic [the boxes are open though, sorry]. There is also an Ivan Karelin, so you can choose between the two.
- The other choice is you can have the HERO GOSSIPS or the two OFFICIAL HERO BOOKS. I will take pictures of some of the inside pages for the winner so they can decide.
- Two Half-Age characters. Either Extra Barnaby or Ivan [depending on what winner one chooses] plus one other.
- Pao-Lin Huang [Dragon Kid] keychain.
- Either the HERO GOSSIPS or the OFFICIAL HERO BOOKS, depending on what winner one chooses.
Alright, so now for the rules and any extra details, they’re pretty simple.
- Reblog once, like once.
- Any questions can go to my inbox.
- Your inbox has to be open. If you win and it isn’t, I’m not even going to try to figure out an alternate means of communication.
- Be comfortable giving me your address, though I figure this is sort of obvious. I will ship anywhere.
- Winner One will be announced on March 18th. Winner Two will be announced March 25th.